At last! Britney and her husband, Jason are here to visit! We have been anxiously waiting for their visit! It's great having your children become independent and watch them experience life, make choices and it is extra special when they make choices that bring themselves happiness and you, as a parent, happiness as well...but it is also tough to not have them nearby...knowing that they struggle at times and you aren't available to help...

I miss them a lot. At times I find myself longing for the days when they were all little and needed me...
I have always wanted my girls to grow up, stay close to the Lord, attend college, experience things on their own, find a man who was worthy to take them to the temple and start families of their own...
I just want them to be truly happy. So far, I am not disappointed in the least!
1 comment:
hey- they've come and gone twice now... blog already!!
Post a Comment