Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect!

In my line of work, I have to carry a handgun. Which means I have to be certified and re-qualify to carry that weapon. A few weekends ago, I went out with my husband and some co-workers to practice my skills.
The weather was beautiful, the company was entertaining...it was a great day! Ammo is expensive and luckily, I had been purchasing a box here and a box there for quite some time. While the nation is struggling and jobs are scarce, I am reminded just how blessed and thankful I am that Jeremy and I have stable jobs and that we are able to meet our financial obligations and have a little extra for storage and the like. I am thankful that I was taught the principles of savings and food storage and thankful that I am starting to become better at it. By no means am I an expert...just thankful to have been given the tools to become one!

No comments: