Ugh...that is about the only sound that I have been making since the week before Thanksgiving! I ended up in the emergency room due to a lovely kidney stone (not my first). I had been having "symptoms" all week prior to the e.r. trip and finally gave in and had it confirmed only to have the e.r. doc tell me that I had passed it! Whew! Then not 2 weeks later, UGH! Back in the e.r. This time around the doc expressed that I did indeed have a stone and decided to send me home with some medication to "pass it on my own". I missed a week of work waiting for this thing to "pass" and it hasn't. So I am going this coming Tues. to have it removed via surgery...ugh!
I had every intention on writing about my lovely Thanksgiving with my sweetheart, and doting on my beautiful grandson, but just haven't been up to doing much, until today (look at the time!).
So for the two or three of you that follow me and have been anticipating my next blog, I am sorry for the delay...I will definately get back to blogging when I am finished with my little set back! Until then, Me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment