Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things I Have Learned...

Every now and again, I find myself journal-ing "Things I Have Learned...". They are just little things that have made a significant difference in my life. So while I am up and feeling pretty good, I will type some things that I have learned over the past few weeks and I think I will make a habit of putting these "Things" in my blog. They aren't always that great...they are sometimes no-brainers to most, and they aren't revelations...just realizations.

Things I Have Learned:
1. Trust your instincts.
2. Just because a Doctor says so doesn't mean they're right.
3. Percocet isn't for everyone.
4. Making homemade pie and rolls for two is fun.
5. Holding your infant grandson and having him poo every time you hold him isn't necessarily a "sign".
6.It is nice to have someone take care of you when you aren't feeling well.
7. Daughters make great friends.
8. Putting your thoughts down on paper, or a blog just might remedy a world of emotions.
9. Never turn away a Priesthood blessing.
10. Always be thankful...things could be worse!

3 comments:

Laydee said...

poor poogie!

kimberly said...

Hello poogie...thanks laydee i was wondering how you were going to spell that...hummm kinda the opposite of LOVIE huhh?? :)

Sabra said...

I know you have learned more than ten things in this life! Keep going!