Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I got TAGGED??? What the???

Hmm...I will give this my best shot, but can't really "tag" anyone else because I am still trying to figure out how to follow other people's blogs...(I know, I know). So here goes~

I am passionate about:
My Husband
My Daughters and baby Drake!
Starting to splurge on myself...new concept.
An organized home
???

Phrases that I use the most:
"I just love you."
"Just love me."
"I wasn't finished!!" (when kissing or hugging my husband and he pulls back)
"...interesting..."
"What'sup?"

Things I want to do before I die:
See all of my daughters married good men in the temple.
Watch my daughters have families of their own.
Run a marathon.
Go to Hawaii for a long, long visit.
Witness my husband joining the church.

Things I need right now:
Money is always good.
A digital camera...
To adopt the attitude of being "slow to anger, quick to forgive" (My goal for 2009).
More laughter.
My girls close by...I miss them oh, so much.

Places I want to visit:
Hawaii (lifetime dream)
Illinois (my dad)
Yuma (my mom, sister and friends)
Iceland
Beaches on the East coast

Favorite Restaurants:
Cravings (Chicken-mango quesidillas)
Rubios (Street tacos)
Papa John's (6 cheeses pizza)
Shay's house
My house

Favorite T.V. shows
Uh...well...
I don't watch a lot of T.V. sorry~

Pics.
To be added at a later date :) Hense the need for a digital camera~






1 comment:

Laydee said...

hey- I say 'i just love you' and Iceland?? really??