Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Gave Me A Camera!


I have been wanting a digital camera for ages, but never wanted to spend the money on myself...Jeremy decided to spoil me for our first Christmas and gave me among other things, a digital camera! Hopefully I will figure out how to use it now!
I love pictures! The best ones are the ones that aren't staged...they just are.
This is me, taking a photo of Jeremy and I right after we woke up! :)

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Remember the little photo session you and I did years ago? Well, you did. I was the photographer. Where are those pictures? Ha ha ha.

Laydee said...

yeah sickies.

Sabra said...

Are you naked? GROSS! You know I don't deal well with nudity.

Wendy said...

Yeah, I remember! Crazy huh? Those photos are where a lot of things are-trash! That was a fun time in our lives, wasn't it?!