Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, September 27, 2008

She's in Love with the Boy

That's right! After being divorced, re-married (which we don't talk about) and divorced, having my heart trampled on and handed to me a time or two, I have FINALLY met MR. OH SO RIGHT!
His name is Jeremy York and we met at work, went out as friends, fell in love, got engaged and recently got married. I know, it all seems to have happened so fast. But it really hasn't for us anyway. We have known each other over a year, and have been "together" 7 months...Life is fabulous with him. I am truly blessed. I will take the time later to give more details about how we came to be, but for now I am pleased to say that I got married! :)

4 comments:

Laydee said...

hey- you're supposed to blog more often so lamies like me who check them every other day have something to read!!

DeAnne Baum said...

Congrats!

Sabra said...

I guess since I didn't know you were down for Shay's shower (I wasn't invited to), and I didn't know you got married (until Kim told me), I shouldn't be surprised you have had a blog for two months I wasn't aware of either! I will add you to my list, Loretta!

Just Joan said...

I didn't know until Brits wedding pics...CONGRATS!