Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Got girls?

Got girls?
Well I do! Four to be exact! And they are AWESOME! I am so blessed to have them in my life. Each brings something different into our family that makes our family interesting enough to wonder sometimes, "what the...", intelligent enough to sometimes say, "Wow! That is...", spiritually enough to sometimes to think, "I am so thankful for..." and beautiful enough to sometimes be in awe and sigh, "they're just..."


Daughter #1 currently will be referred to as Queenie. She is a crack up and a half...unless you get her upset which is pretty easy these days because she is expecting our first Prince in a few weeks. Queenie loves her family, she is reeks of talent and has a big heart. She would do anything for you, as long as she got to give you the what-for first...after she's said her two-bits...she is perfectly fine and willing to help.
Queenie has always been a beautiful child. Someone once told me, when she was just 4 or 5 that she was "stunning". They were right. She is very stunning.
She is also very talented. That girl can read something and retain it forever! She is very intelligent and uses great common sense. I love the way she thinks. She is an old soul with an ocean of information. She has been married for two years to Prince I. He is incredibly wonderful and perfect for her. They rule their kingdom with a love for family, and life! The are a cute couple who compliment each other quite well. I am so happy that she said, "Yes" when he asked her to be his wife. I love having Queenie and Prince I living close by. She has been a great sourse of support and strength which I am grateful for~

Daughter #2 I will refer to as Diva. She is such the drama queen! She is very detailed on her life's events and is so animated! She loves life and hates life...she keeps her sisters and I on our toes as to what mood she will be in that day...a crisis or a triumph...we love her so.
As a child, she was very athletic and very entertaining (hence Diva) always ready to give you a first class show...she has settled down a bit, which saddens me because she was pretty cute, performing in front of us all the time. I guess that is what College and a wedding to get ready for will do to you! Yes, that is right. Diva is engaged to be married next month...I am so happy for her! She deserves to be loved like no other, by someone who adores her. I truly think that she is the happiest she has been with her fiance'; I will call him Shadow, because none of us has really gotten to know him yet, and that's okay. I trust Diva's judgement completely. She is also very intelligent and a spiritual giant. One that her sisters and I seek to emulate. She is beautiful naturally and has a sense of humor that will leave you in tears! She is very loving, cares deeply and is always concerned for others. She is self-less and a blessing to have in my life. Diva keeps me on my toes and always manages to put a smile on my face, even when I just think about her~

Daughter #3 is my Girl Next Door. Girlie is the kind of person that makes everyone and everything in the room pause when she walks into it...she is a ray of sunshine. Everyone loves Girlie because she is so naturally sweet...Intelligent, voice like a songbird, looks like a cover girl, Girlie is every one's best friend, teacher's pet, athlete of the season and student of the month! She works hard to accomplish these titles, but no one knows it, for she makes it look so easy! A senior in high school, Girlie is living with her father and has always enhanced our family tremendously. She is beautiful inside and out. Her grandpa always complimented us on what a wonderful child Girlie was and one day while doing just that, saying, "Everyone loves Girlie" another sister pipped in, "You should spend the night!"...which goes to show ya, not even Girlie is perfect~


Daughter #4 the baby I call Little Miss Irresistible. She really is! She is quiet unless she's got something to say, kind unless provoked, sweet unless you upset her apple cart and smart, unless she doesn't want to apply herself...Pretty and smiling, Little Miss Irresistible is still young, also living with her father. Being in junior high school, has really given her the opportunity to cut herself loose from the hand-me-down strings of her sister's shoes and is really developing into a lovely young lady. She has a great head on her shoulders. She is a barrel of laughs and has a lot of love in her heart. Irresistible has to be gracious enough to be told what to do and how to do it not once or twice, but at least 5 times (dad, mom, 3 sisters) and confident enough to do what she feels is best for herself anyway! She is doing a great job. She is a joy to have in my life, it is fun watching her grow, and reaching her potential~

Of course, I could go on and on about the 4 loves of my life...I will spare you more details and them the embarrassment and leave by noting: I just love my girls so much! They are so important to me. They are a blessing and a joy in my life! Always have been, always will be.

3 comments:

Laydee said...

Queenie?? Gee...I don't know what to say- lol.

DeAnne Baum said...

I could go on and on about your girls! All I can say is that they are all the BEST girls! You are so lucky to have them. It has been soooo fun to get to each of them. Thanks for being apart of our lives!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Just Joan said...

I'll admit they are pretty special ladies. I am so glad to see you on this thing...I can not wait to see more.