Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

This year I had my 4 beautiful daughters and their wonderful husbands and children, along with my amazing husband "home" to celebrate Christmas!  It was the best Christmas that I can remember.
We started off having a delicious breakfast @ the home of Shaylyn & Adam Spilsbury.  Then we decorated homemade sugar cookies @ Tess & Austin Barnes' home and watched a movie (well, some watched, others um...rested).  Next we devoured soups, bread sticks and the like for an early dinner @ our place and exchanged gifts. Then made a trip out to the desert and enjoyed homemade hot chocolate, those yummy sugar cookies. I gave a lesson from the scripture: Matthew 5:16 and we all lit floating lanterns to commit to "Letting our light shine" this year and serving others.  
Adam & Shaylyn

Jason & Britney

Beebs

Ally

Kaymi

Bitty, licking the frosting off the knife

Boy

Zelli


Sleeping

Sleeping






Tess




Austin

Jeremy




Sleeping
It was a great time!  I love my family!  I didn't take my camera to the desert-wish I had.  It was really cool to see those lanterns floating up, up, up!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I love this post for so many reasons.