Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trust

I am so excited to blog, "Jeremy & I were sealed yesterday!"  We have waited a long time for this event and I am couldn't be happier!  Heavenly Father really is in control and knows each and everyone of us!  I am so thankful that I am learning to put all my trust in the Lord.  
When we worry, we aren't allowing the Lord to do his job.  


 Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path."


This biblical message is for everyone to hear, and to know.  It doesn't matter what denomination of faith you are.  As long as you have faith, He will hear and answer your prayers.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Rapper 50 Cent said, "Pray or worry. Don't do both."