Heidi belongs to (an all girls BSA) Venturing Crew 2070. This Thurs/Fri she and 6 other crew members along with a Committee Member, and myself (a committee member) were invited to be on the staff of the first Wood Badge held in our area @ Heard Scout Pueblo in Tempe. It was really fun to watch the girls teach "Leave No Trace" to the adults who were attending. We were treated like Queens and fed like Kings! They also got to instruct the adults in the C.O.P.E. low corse. They did an amazing job! I am blessed to be surrounded by some very lovely, talented, high adventure young women.
If you'd like to learn more, check them out on Facebook.com
Venturing Crew 2070.
Since I participated on Friday, I didn't get any pictures of my own. The crew's advisor did so when I can, I will get a few and post them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment