Elder Reddish, Jeremy and Elder Arntsen
When I first met Jeremy and started to get to know him, I realized that he was a good man. Someone with compassion and love. He was such a neat person. I knew one day, with or without my help that he would become a memeber of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was only a matter of time.
Well that time finally came Wednesday, June 2, 2010
when he entered the waters of baptism.
There are no words to articulate or verbalize
enough how I felt that day, joy, pride, gratitude,
excitement, relief, humility...my list would be endless.
I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful, giving,
spiritual, loving, happy man in my life!
He is my best friend.
Well that time finally came Wednesday, June 2, 2010
when he entered the waters of baptism.
There are no words to articulate or verbalize
enough how I felt that day, joy, pride, gratitude,
excitement, relief, humility...my list would be endless.
I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful, giving,
spiritual, loving, happy man in my life!
He is my best friend.
Jeremy and Elder Hefner

3 comments:
I had no idea. You know I hate not knowing. What a wonderful thing.
Looks like it went well! How happy everyone must have been to share the excitement! Jason and I wish we could have been there!
I am so happy for him....and for YOU!
Post a Comment