Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, May 7, 2010

Gila Valley Temple Open House

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was attending the Gila Valley Temple Open House Tuesday.  Jeremy, Heidi, Tess and I headed East towards EAS to attend. It was a long drive, but we entertained ourselves by listening to The BOM on cd and talking with each other, laughing...it was a nice, relaxing drive.
Jeremy, is not a memeber of the church and was happy to attend with us-which made the trip all the sweeter.  He has been taking the missionary discussions for several weeks now, and has been dilligently reading the Book of Mormon, fasting, praying and whatever else he can do to have his own confirmation that the Book of Mormon is true.  It has been a neat experience to have the missionaries in our home, and feel of their spirit as they teach and I am having a wonderful time re-learning...we forget sometimes...

I took my camera along to share with you, what we saw.  Hopefully, some of you will take the opportunity to attend.  It is so worth it!

                                                                 Mount Graham

Jeremy driving-girls listening to ipod in back

Lots of cars from all over!  Even Virginia!


My favorite with the mountains in back



I love my family!

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

After I started going back in December I had the missionaries over weekly and went through those discussions. You are absolutely right...it is nice to have a refresher and relearn all the things we were taught as a child.

Brenda said...

Hi Wendy!

So Happy to find you! We also visited the Temple. I agree, it's wonderful to attend! Congratulations to your daughters and to new grandbabies! Hello to Britney from Brandi! If you want a link to our blog, send me your email address. (bhalls1003@aol.com)

your pictures are cute! I can't get over that Heidi is 15, but then again, she is the same age as my Brady who is 15! Wow, where is all the time going?

So happy for you! My Brandon is in Virginia serving a mission. Can I hitch a ride with the Virginia car?

Take Care!
Brenda