Since I love pictures and got the new camera, my "subjects" are dwindling because I am having immediate family pose for me...so after begging Heidi for about 3 months now, she agreed to let me take some pictures of her and her guitar. I had a good time! Tess helped. She has the better photographers eye between the two of us and took some really good ones of her own too. I am sneeking a few and posting them because Heidi is turning into a beautiful young woman who is a pleasure to be around and to photograph.
And for fun and journaling purposes, ahem, I am also posting some pics behind the scene!

This is Tess, helping with Heidi's pants prior to the shoot.

The back of Tess' head while she is taking a shot.
They saw this wagon and had to take a photo or two for laughs
I love my girls!
2 comments:
You sure have gorgeous girls!!!! I miss you all :)
shanna
What cute girlies! They're growing up so fast! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment