Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

43


Along with the gift of the table, Jeremy helped me create this cool magnetic wall that I had been wanting to create for some time now on an empty wall in our kitchen.  I haven't been as creative as I used to be, due to time and I guess I was "crafted out".  But lately, I have had the desire to be creative again and it feels really good to be able to do that in our home. To make this magnetic wall, I simply ordered the vinyl from a friend, and purchased  really cool magnetic paint @ Home Depot.







We just measured, taped off, and painted and voila'!
(the W is a magnet)  
It really works! :)

Okay my last picture is crooked!  Not my painting!

2 comments:

Laydee said...

me too! come do it at my house!

Sabra said...

Similar to my boys' room. Well done. Great minds!