Well, I had the ol' 43rd Birthday yesterday and I was a really nice day! I haven't even really dwelt on my age the past 10 years or so...I think when I hit 30, I had to take a few moments and think about it...but I can't say that getting older has made me negative. In fact, I am happy to have the experiences that come with "aging" and am grateful to have those growing pains every year to remind me of who I am, where I am going, and what kind of me, I want to be.
Yesterday, Jeremy took me out and purchased this table that I have had my eye on for quite some time and then he had previously arrange for me to celebrate my big day with my children and grandchildren! Shaylyn baked a cake, everyone made homemade cards and there were flowers, balloons and streamers (that didn't want to stream). It was a very nice evening to end a really nice day!
I am so thankful for my husband, my terrific daughters, my great sons-in-law and my gorgeous grandchildren! My life is full!
No comments:
Post a Comment