Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unwell

I have been unwell for a while. Symptoms of tiredness, fatigue, ya know, the kind of things we experience all the time!  But for some reason I have felt really different the past several months.  I am not as happy and positive, unable to articulate what I am thinking without having my brain short curcuit...unexplained weight gain, random tingling in my legs, feet, arms and hands...extreme headaches, depression, pain, and trouble sleeping. With a history of strokes and cancer in my family, and the encouragement from friends and insistance from my wonderful husband, Jeremy, I finally had some blood test done and one of the things that we found was that I have a low thyroid!  I am being treated with medication and hopefully things will become better and back to normal soon!  I miss my old, happy, busy, ready-set-go self...
I am not out of the woods, I have an appointment with a neurologist this week because I have a lot of unexplained pain in my neck, shoulder and arm, along with horrific headaches.Our health is very important and sometimes we mothers and wives tend to let things go unchecked!
Please make sure you get a yearly physical...your family needs you healthy!
Take care~

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I am sorry Wendy. I hope you feel better. I always love your chipper self! :) Hang in there.