Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Call Me Crazy


Call me crazy, but I thought that I had ONE child living with me...which we all know ONE child uses and needs ONE toothbrush and ONE razor etc. So....what the heck?!?  I was cleaning my bathroom and decided to venture into Heidi's bathroom to maybe lend a hand and behold:  FOUR TOOTHBRUSHES and FOUR RAZORS!!!  I know that she just opened up a new container 2 weeks ago for a toothbrush but common!  And why so many razors?

Needless to say,- - - I didn't clean her bathroom - - -

P.S. Don't even get me going about the morning I went to "do" my hair for work after I got out of the shower and the curling iron and hair spritz were with Heidi and guess what? She wasn't home!!!  (Sigh) 

"Dang Kids".

3 comments:

Meagan said...

may be she needs one razor for each leg and arm pit...hmmmm...

Laydee said...

maybe she misses having her sisters around... label them with our names- see what happens :)

Jennifer Diane Louise Morris said...

Aww... she misses her sisters so she keeps enough to remind her of them. Lol, I have 3 razors and 2 toothbrushes, but I use one of the toothbrushes to clean my jewelry... and the razors is so that whichever blades are cheapest, I always have something to use them with:)