: anarchic, deranged, disordered, disorganized, every which way, harum-scarum, helter-skelter, lawless, purposeless, rampageous, riotous, topsy-turvy, tumultuous, turbid, turbulent, uncontrolled.
This is the definition of how our lives have been for the past 5 or so weeks! Heidi has moved back into our home! Hooray! We have been running like crazy getting her enrolled in school and organizing our schedules to meet her needs. I was recently transferred to first shift with the Sheriff's Ward @ the hospital so that I could be home with her in the afternoons and throughout the nights! Yay!
Just these 2 changes have been big adjustments! Jeremy is steady as a rock while Beebs and I experience new people, new proceedures and new enviornments...what would we do without Jeremy's easy-going temperment and constant support?!
All and all, things are starting to finally fall into place as Heidi adjusts to her new school as a freshman, early morning seminary and being the only child...she misses her sister Tess so much. And I am adjusting to my new duty post, the new officers and embrace the new exposure and experience.
While chaos rules at this house, Britney, Jason and Baby are doing well. Shay, Adam, Drake and Baby are copeing with her morning/afternoon/evening sickness. And Tess is gearing up for college soon~
Life is good~
I am so blessed!!!
P.S. I miss my camera :(