Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well...

Well, I had a blast last weekend, taking Jeremy's two younger brothers, Roy and Jacob to the lake with some wave runners! They had never been before and we had a great time. I took some awesome pictures too! Unfortunately, I took my camera with me on one of my gaunts around the lake and I kinda fell in with the camera! Yeah, my birthday camera! So, no pictures for a while :(
We did have a good time though. I was great spending time with them. They are good boys. Roy is a senior and just turned 17. Jacob is 14 and starting H.S.
Too bad I don't have any pictures to share. Lesson learned!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I recently suffered the loss of a camera, as well. I am sorry.

Wendy said...

Thank you, it is good to know there is someone out there who understands my pain. Sorry about your loss as well. Miss you!