Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, May 18, 2009

All Of A Sudden







I was driving from work, to pick up Jeremy who works a few miles from me and all of a sudden a man in a 1994 Ford Van ran a red light! I was heading his way and needless to say with my efforts to stop, I hit him. It was an experience I wish not to repeat. It makes me happy to say that I am in one bruised but not broken piece and can't believe that I wasn't hurt more than I was...I have spent the last week in bed with my husband nursing me back to health. I am not allowed to work for another week and then my duties will be modified for a time...here are some photos to show the damage...it was Jeremy's 2000 Hyundai Accent "Goldie" to us...that was the car that saved my life.

No comments: