Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friends Are Like Quilts

Friends are like quilts. They come in many different shapes, sizes and colors. When I was in Yuma, I had the opportunity to spend some time with one of my dearest and oldest friends...she makes quilts! Here are a few pictures of her masterpieces! She is amazing! The colors schemes that she chooses are so awesome! I could look at her "collection" all day! In fact, it took me a few hours to sort through the plethora that she has in various rooms of her home.
I learned a lot that evening about her. I thought I knew her...but you can never stop learning about those that are close to you...you just never know what you might miss! She is a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Love you, Laurie! It was good to spend some time, much over-due time with you!






2 comments:

Sabra said...

Laurie is an amazing woman.

Laydee said...

wendy's a quilt thief!:)