My Husband...Gotta love him; fell in love with this tiny Pomeranian puppy while taking Tess and Heidi to the mall during their visit here...Needless to say that was a DANGEROUS MOVE! You see, my girls like anything cute and little and fluffy...apparently so does my husband!Those who know me know that I am not a fan of the little dog...I would much rather have a huge dog to do "stuff" with. Those little lap dogs, though cute, just aren't my cup of tea. Well, by the photo you can probably guess that Jeremy couldn't resist this little ball of fluff and he is now part of our family. His name is Remington, Remy for short. He is cute alright, but very vocal and not the brightest crayon in the box! He won't learn to even sit! And I have always had a way with teaching dogs tricks! Crazy! I just couldn't tell my hubby "No". You wouldn't have been able to either if you'd of seen the happiness on his face when he held that puppy...you know the look, the same one your child gets when you tell them they can have their favorite friend over or have that special toy they've been eyeing...what could I do? After all, he is so good to me, I couldn't tell him "No".
1 comment:
Way to go Jeremy!!
Post a Comment