Jeremy could tell that I wasn't to into the little dog, so at the pet store, he let me see and play with a lot of other dogs. This Siberian Husky female caught my attention. I have never owned a Husky but my girls have always wanted one. She was a character! He offered to purchase her for me...I slept on the idea for a few days and said "Please and Thank you!". Her name is Amazing True Blue (Her eyes are amazing!) and we call her True. On a sad note, Loretta Lynn our wonderful dog of 10 years decided to escape while staying at Shay's house and has been gone for 10 days now. My heart is so sad. I really enjoyed that dog. She was a faithful, smart, happy, loving dog. She is sadly missed. She is the best dog our family has ever had.
4 comments:
Love the name, but I'm with Jeremy. I sure like little dogs!
Oh im sad about Loretta...Cute new one!!
check out my new stuff...
poor ruda.
Post a Comment