Copy & Paste This Code:

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mesa Temple Christmas

My family and I went to see the Mesa Temple lights last night.  Not only did they not disappoint, they had beautiful nativity displays on the lawn and in the visitor's center-a real delight!  I took as many photos as I could to share with my family and friends who cannot come see this wonderful Christmas display in person.


The Beautiful Mesa, Arizona Temple


Jeremy and I

Cynthia and Heidi






Heidi, Jeremy and Cynthia in the Visitor's Center



These nativites were made by non-member and members from all over the world!










Some of the nativites are from local people like this one


This one was created from an oil drum!  Amazing!







Heidi and Cynthia-eating squid afterwards...




A few more nativities






This one was from Russia is really impressive...I wish I had taken my nice camera...the detail on the robes are incredible...my little cell phone didn't do too bad though.





1 comment:

Just Joan said...

I love all the different nativities. Awesome!!