Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Britney

Britney and her husband, Jason and little Kaymi Lee have been living with us for a few months while they wait to relocate to Delaware for the summer.  It has been so great getting to know Jason better, having a newborn around the house and so wonderful having Britney "home"!  It's has been fun to watch my daughter, mother her little one and take on the role of wife and mother.  I love watching her dote over Kaymi! I am saddened though because yesterday they left and will be on the road to a new adventure, just the 3 of them.  I am so happy for them, and this opportunity!  It will be neat to hear about their adventures while they are gone!  I will miss Kaymi's sweet little face, her cute smile and beautiful blue eyes. I will miss Jason's quick to help attitude and his spiritual thoughts on matters.  I will definately miss Britney and her sweet spirit. 



No comments: