I can't believe how fast she grew up! She is so beautiful and talented... Arika and I had so much fun visiting with her and Britney while we were there, I hope we have the chance to spend time with all of you very soon! Love you!
Wow, your family has grown up. Your girls are so beautiful. It has been fun peeking in here, and seeing your family. It must be amazing to have these sweet little babies joining your family.
As for this particular post, I was hoping for a little video clip...with some sound, of course :)
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast she grew up! She is so beautiful and talented... Arika and I had so much fun visiting with her and Britney while we were there, I hope we have the chance to spend time with all of you very soon! Love you!
Hi Wendy!
Wow, your family has grown up. Your girls are so beautiful. It has been fun peeking in here, and seeing your family. It must be amazing to have these sweet little babies joining your family.
As for this particular post, I was hoping for a little video clip...with some sound, of course :)
Thanks for the nice comments Jen and Tina, it's nice to know that even though I am not near you, I am not forgotten! Miss you!
Post a Comment