Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, March 4, 2010

If I Would Have Known

If I would have known:

Being a grandmother was so fun, I would have encouraged Shay and Adam to have children sooner

That moving away from people really does mean "out of sight, out of mind", I wouldn't have moved

Coleslaw was so tasty, I would have been able to enjoy it in my youth

Lavender smells really good and is really soothing, I would have used Johnson & Johnson Lavender Bedtime Baby Bath and Lotion on my kids-and had lavender scented candles around the house

That it was going to rain so much this year, I would have designed the "river bed" in my front yard differently

The sun would freckle my back so much, I would have used sun screen more faithfully

That the lady who gave me a manicure and french painted my fingernails was going to do such a shotty job and not let me get them re-done for free 2 days later, I wouldn't have paid the extra $ 5.00 for the french manicure

Having the missionaries over for dinner would prompt my husband to read the Book of Mormon, I would have invited them over 2 years ago

Using Turbotax was so dang frustrating at times, I would have gone to H&R Block

Taking pictures of people was going to be a huge passion for me, I would have studied it when I was younger, so that I would be better at it now

That pondering things, in the stillness was so theraputic, I wouldn't have cleaned my house so much in the past

Having Jeremy for a best friend would be so wonderful, I would have gotten to know him sooner

If I would have only known.

No comments: