Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kaymi's Blessing

Kaymi was blessed this past Saturday, right after her paternal grandfather, Andrew Holt Finlay was baptised.  It was a really special, spiritual day.  I was greatful that we were all able to make the trip to Kingman to enjoy this special day with Jason and Britney.
She wasn't too happy!
Jason, Britney and Kaymi
Jason's father, Andrew and Jason's step-father, Fred. 

I like this photo. I was focusing in on Britney and Kaymi while aunt Kayla and Jason's mother, Kim were helping with Kaymi's bow...but I caught the best picture of all, Andy and Fred shaking hands...and I didn't even know they were! 

Above: Proud son and father
Below: Proud Daughter and father


Grandma Kim and Kaymi


                           Auntie Beebs
              Auntie Tess and Britney

   Aunts, Kayla and Karrissa with Kaymi and Grandma Kim



1 comment:

Finally Finlay said...

Hey Ma thanks for coming and taking great pictures...even though it shows we had a rough time with Kaymi.