the way you think~the way you act~the way you react~
Betty Payne is one of those people that
I have had the privilege of having in my life for the past 8 years...
She is one of my best friends.
Betty helped me through probably the hardest time in my life.
We shared a lot of terrific, unforgettable moments together. We have a history.
Her friendship is shared with 2 other wonderful women, Suky and Stephanie.
The four of us, though different in age, religion, family, and life-styles have shared some of the best moments of our lives. I will never forget the time we saved our money and flew
to San Fransico and spent a few days taking in the city, enjoying ourselves, enjoying each other...what a team we made :) What a time to remember~
The four of us have shared times of dispare, times of excitement and times of sorrow together.I don't know what we would have done without each other at times, for there was no one else to turn to. I am blessed for to have these 3 special ladies in my life.
have learned so much from them...
Betty passed away today.
I brings me deep sorrow for I have never lost a friend before...this is new and it hurts. The only 2 things that brings me comfort is knowing that she knows how I feel about her. Because I have told her on many, many occasions what joy she has brought into my life and the lives of my daughters~she knows...I am also comforted in knowing that our Heavenly Father has a plan. For each and every one of us~I know that Betty is happy and comfortable now...she is with our Heavenly Father. One day I will be there too~I am thankful for the testimony that I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am thankful to know that when we leave this earth, it isn't the end.
I know that we will be together again someday~
I love you Betty Leigh Payne. You are deeply loved and missed already...