Apparently the photo that I put on here of Jeremy and I has caused some offense to one or more persons. Some seem to call it a risque' and are talking about it and the gossip has made it's way to my ears. Sad... It hurts my feelings to find out that the people I know and care about would pass judgement upon me and the relationship I have with my husband. I believe the photo was done in good taste, and am proud of it. In my opinion, it in no way shows anything tasteless. If it did I would not of posted the picture, after all my children and family read my blog. I would never post something unappropriate no matter who's viewing it.
Having said that, I am offended that there are people who've seen that photo and have thought the worst of me. Those people should have approached me instead of gossiping to others.
Luckily, I have people in my life who care about me enough to support me.
I feel the photo depicts a tender moment between husband and wife, best friends, and two people who are madly in love with each other. I am certain there are many of you that has had this moment, you just were not lucky enough to have captured and perserved this moment like I did.
6 comments:
lol- sorry if people can't take it, it's your blog you post whatever... as for other people who cares what they think- they obviously just need something to talk about! I made my comment on the blog itself (though to be funny)
I posted my comment on the blog itself along with Shay, and I hope you know I say that crap in jest. You know how prudish I am! I wear a dang bra to bed for crying out loud! A blog is a wonderful thing, and I hope you don't let anything I say get in your way. I hope you remember my sense of humor well enough to know I'm kidding!
Ya know I noticed that the date on the picture was pre-Christmas...and this was a Christmas gift...lol
Sabra, I know you and I know that you were joking with me...no biggie. Your opinion matters so if you would have been serious, I would have taken it seriously. Love
Thank you! I was worried someone took me out of context. I can breathe clear now. Thank you.
Silly girl! I don't think you could ever offend me! You are too important to me! :)
Post a Comment