
The other day I took great satisfaction in the new chocolate brown couch Jeremy purchased for our home...as I was admiring it, I realized that Shay had this amazing red colored taffeta pillow that I thought would look excellent on my new couch and since she wasn't using it, I asked her if she wanted me to have it! She brought the pretty pillow over and I lovingly placed it on my new couch...it looked so awesome! I decided to go out and purchase an identical one to complete the look...and it dawned on me that
I LOVE THE COLOR RED and I just couldn't live without it! I have red toenail polish, a red kitchen aide and splashed of red all over my home!
My car is red...I have tops, pajamas, panties, a bra and even shoes that are red! It gave me pleasure and gratitude knowing that we have so many colors to enjoy~ the color RED is just something I couldn't live without!
How about you?
How about you?
2 comments:
I also love red! I love to decorate with black and white (or cream) with accents of chrome and red!! My newest piece of red clothing is the gorgeous raincoat...LOVE IT!
As for a color I COULDN'T live without...probably black!
Say...why not dye your hair red? Just a thought...
Post a Comment